Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Technology that empowers me!


Music. A huge thing in my life is music, I love everything about it. The way it sounds, the variety and the way it makes you feel. Some songs just make you feel stronger, and better. They inspire me to do things I usually wouldn't. The beats are so catchy that it just makes you want to move. I also love how the different types of music, make you feel different. The rhythm sometimes makes you feel slow, and some, more alive. I usually like listening to up beat songs, with meaningful lyrics. The make me feel stronger, and more alive, they give me the the "umf" to get up and do things. Music motivates me mentally, physically and emotionally. That's what I love about it. It makes things easier, and makes time fly by when I'm doing something I don't enjoy, such as chores or homework. Music truly empowers me more then anything, music is great. :)

6 comments: