Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Downtime


What I do when I'm not on Facebook or using technology, I usually play on my drums because I like to and they are fun to play with. Sometimes, I take out my soccer ball and play around with it outside. Also, I go to a drumming class once a week, but practice and hour or and an hour and a half every single day. Three times a week, I go soccer practice with my team. I play for Gordon Head because I used to live there until I moved here in Gr. 5. Usually, I always hangout with my friends if I'm not doing ANYTHING at all. Every day, I'm always on Facebook, Youtube, drumming, playing soccer, or gaming on my PS3. I have a lot games for my PS3 and usually play all of them. Some of the games I have are Metal Gear Solid 4, Call of Duty 4, 5, and 6, Little Big Planet, Rock Band 1 and 2, Guitar Hero: Metallica, Grand Theft Auto 4, Pro Evolution Soccer 08, FIFA 10, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Carbon, Undercover, and Shift. So, I'm pretty much done with this blog, so good-bye.

(-.-) <-- What is that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment