Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Down Time...

There are a lot of things that I do when I am not texting, messaging, etc. I love to read books, particularly of the thriller genre. I enjoy doing different things with my family and spending time with them. I really enjoy going to the mall, and spending money with my friends. In my spare time I usually hang out with my brother and talk about different things with him because we are very close. I also enjoy playing with my dogs because they are very hyper and energetic. I also love art because it really inspires me and makes me want to draw something of my own. In my spare time I like to eat lots of food, sometimes its healthy and sometimes I just want junk food. This may seem like a lot of things, but in reality this is very little compared to when I text, email, call my friends, and when I go on face book.

No comments:

Post a Comment