Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Down Time

On my down time, I like to hang out with my friends (which i have very few of) but mostly my family. I enjoy playing rollerhockey. I also enjoy playing squash with my mom and my brother every Monday at Comptons gym. I really like to bike and just go off on my own and ride my bike were nobody can see me. I enjoy doing tricks and just going really fast.I also like to watch television at night because thats when all the good shows are on. I like to listen to music while I am just sitting there doing nothing or doing my homework which we get very much of so I listen to music alot. I really like to wrestle with my brother or play with my dogs puppys when I am bored and have nothing to do. I actually mostly text and go on the computer and keep up with my friends and get there info so I dont behind in all the gossip and drama going on within my age group.

No comments:

Post a Comment