Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What Do I Do During My Down Time

Things that I do during my down time...
There is not much I do when I am not surfing the internet, talking on the phone or watching television. But when I do limit my day with no entertainments, I just stay in my room and would keep my music on for the whole day. Unless MP3 is also known as a downtime equipment. I would not be able to live without music. At times I find something interesting to entertain myself. There is always Homework to do too, but I usually get tired of doing them and start doing something else. I go out when my dad and sister says they are going some where or what any girls do, go somewhere like the mall with friends. I love to eat, often I would go down stairs into the kitchen and finding something to munch on or drink. If there was nothing else to do, I would just sleep and wake up till it is Midnight. But I do not think I would live without a way to Communicate with my friends, without Computers and Telephones. I would think my day would be boring without the Internet and television. I think most of us also agrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment