Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What I like to do on my downtime.


When I'm not using my cellphone or on facebook, which I get sent to my phone..I just hangout with friends, but when I'm hanging out with my friends I normally have my phone with me, so I guess you could say technology controls me. I like to go on my facebook every day, and if I don't it's not a big deal, but I still like to go on a lot. I pretty much always have my phone on me, and normally always my ipod. I get facebook texts so I'm pretty much always on the internet, I used to go on MSN a lot, but now I don't go on at all. But on my down time, I like to hangout with my friends, go to their houses, go out, and I'm normally always with people, when I'm not it's really boring. Sometimes I read, barely though. I also do dance once a week, and Softball clinics just started up for the next 3 months, or until March or the end of March. I have a pitching clinic every friday, and a batting, throwing, and just everything in softball clinic every saturday. Well that's about it, bye (:

1 comment: