Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What I Do in my Spare time/DownTime


In my Down Time when I'm off the computer or the Xbox I am normally on my dirt bike on the track in Sooke or in my friend Christians back yard. He's got a farm so we can dirt bike through the barn and go over jumps that is made out of a big mound of dirt that was pulled out of the ground to make his new barn. Another thing I do in my spare time is hang out with my best friends, there really cool. Another thing I do is play hockey with my friends out on the street ( I hit a car once) we play in the middle of the road so it sucks when a car comes we have to move every time for the car to go by then we just keep playing. Another thing I do in my spare time is practice my soccer in the back yard. I've kicked the ball over the fence a few times. Another thing I do in my spare time is one of the worst things, I do HOME WORK, I hate it. This is the stuff I do in my spare time.

1 comment: