Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Downtime


I live on a big hill where there are not many cars going by, other than the ones who live on my street, so I usually have the street to myself. In my downtime when I am not on the computer or gaming I am biking around my street or playing basket-ball or hockey. I also do my homework, occasionally, but in the end I do eventually finish it. I also have a pool table in my house so sometimes I play pool with my dad, my mom is not very good at it. My dad and I are also into playing darts so we bought a dart board at a store I can not remember the name of. My family has recently bought a work out machine so almost every morning I go on the bike for about 20 minutes to burn of the ice cream I had last night, I don't want to fat and then get called to go on to the Biggest Loser show. That is my downtime at my house.

3 comments: