Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Persuade my teacher into giving us less work

I think we should get less homework because us children have to have time to relax from school because we get really tired form the work that we do at school. If you give us less work, the work that we hand into you will be more thourough, and it will be more detailed becasue we wont have to rush to get it done. In my opinion I think that we should just have to do work at school, and not have to do it at home because we already dedicate six hours of work, and about three hours more after school. I strongly think that is not fair because we should have time to destress and not think about work after school. Even if you give us a little less work, that will still be better for us so that we can have more time to work on it so we can get a better grade.

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas Morgan! I totally agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some good ideas there Morgan.
    I totally agree with you:)

    ReplyDelete