Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What I do during my downtime!


There a lots of things that I do when I am not messaging, texting, gaming, watching t.v, etc. When I am offline, I socialize with my family and friends, for example: I hang out with friends after school & we go to the mall or chat! I am usually helping my parents out around the house by doing chores. I sometimes go to the mall with friends to shop for some new stuff if I have the time, but I mostly go to my sport activities like Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball. I also go to my brothers sport activities like hockey games, and sport activities he does for school. I usually have homework to do, so I do that while I am not online, and it can take up a lot of time depending on how much I have. But a majority of my time i am texting, messaging and talking on the phone to friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment