Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What Empowers Me.


Something that empowers me is my laptop. It makes me feel independent because I can do whatever I need to, whenever I want. I can put necessary information on it, with out worrying about anyone seeing it. I always have it to myself and no one else in my family is going to use it. I can do my school work, such as look up anything or type something out on Word or PowerPoint. I can also go on Facebook or any other sites that I can interact with my friends. If my cell phone is ever dead, I go on my laptop so i can talk to my friends or family that way. If I never have anything too do at home, I always go on my laptop, because it is something that relaxes me, and gives me downtime. Since I have my laptop, I can put my pictures off my camera, so I can transfer them onto Facebook. I really like doing this from it, because it goes on quickly. My laptop is always very useful when I go away on road trips or on a plane. It entertains me, because I can also watch movies, or listen to my music from it. I can also go on the Internet, if I have a wireless connection. If I am ever on a trip, I can look things up, like directions or local attractions. I love my laptop, and it is very useful to me in many ways.

2 comments:

  1. You gave a lot of reasons why you love your laptop! Good information Jenna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too!!! I can't live without my laptop or cellphone.

    ReplyDelete