Tuesday, January 12, 2010

E m p o w e r i n g T e c h n o l o g y ! ! ! ! ! !

There is two different empowering technologies I use everyday. The computer and cellphone are my top priorities after swimming and shopping. It allows me to connect me with my friends where every when ever. The computer allows me to search for news updates, connect with friends, shop online etc., but the most empowering thing of all for me is my cellphone. I can use Internet and do all sorts of things i can do on my laptop but it's like a mini Internet to go. You can call and text your friends, family when ever, and you can take photo's and videos to share on the Internet or your friends. It especially makes me feel safe when i have it with me because with a touch of a button, i can call someone for help.

1 comment: