Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wishes for 2010

This year there are only three wishes that I can think of wishing at the moment. The first is learning Toccata and Fugue by Bach on the piano. As I have already made good progress for some one who has no sheet music and cannot read notes, I think it's the most "do-able" wish of the three. My next wish is to go to Algeria in April. My dad's planning for me and my sister to go and see 90% of my relatives, which happen to be on my dad's side. I promised my aunts that I'd speak more French on the next visit, but I don't see that happening at all. Of course there's more complicated languages to speak there, like Arabic and Berber but the throat sounds are just too tricky to learn at the moment. The third wish is to try snowboarding sometime this year, whether the grade eight ski trip happens or not.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to go to Algeria as well, hope you have a good time.

    ReplyDelete