Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My New Year's Reflection.


I have lots of wishes for the New Year, but I have three wishes that are important to me. The first wish I have is to improve my school grades, and to get more A's. I also would like to improve my soccer skills for the New Year. The second wish I have is to get my parents to take me to Dubai, so I can visit my Uncle, Aunt, and my two younger Cousins. If I traveled to Dubai I would also go to other places in Europe like Italy, Rome, Germany!!! The third wish I have is to go to Calgary to visit my friend Katie because we have been friends for five years and I haven't seen her since she moved to Calgary in grade six. If possible I would also like to go to watch one of the activities for the 2010 Olympic games that are being held in Vancouver, BC.

No comments:

Post a Comment