Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year Reflection


I have made three goals for the newyear. One of them including to stay more focused on my dancing. I take it twice a week so its not much to ask, im just lazy. I know that if i work my butt off and practice as much as i can, i will be the best dancer i can be! Another goal i have is to get straight a's for the next 2 terms, its also my last year at Royal Oak, and i wanna remember it. If i get straight a's, or close to it i will be happy. My final goal is for my softball. I want to be able to pitch the best i can, and in order to do that i need to practice as much as i can. The problem is softball doesnt start untill March, so im going to have to practice on my own time if i want to get better. I hope i can make all my wishes come true! (:

2 comments:

  1. You have good goals for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are some very good goals! i think you can achieve them if you try your hardest. :)

    ReplyDelete