Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What I was proud of in 2009

What I did in 2009 that I am most proud of was in karate. I earned my blue belt which took me a long time to earn. My goal is to get a black belt which may be difficult to do because I am two belts away from black. What I am second most proud of is I learned how to cook. My mom showed me all the things she knows about cooking. First she showed me how to use the oven to make a frozen pizza. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was. I also leaned how to use the stove to make soup and chili. In my opinion the stove was harder to use than the oven. One other thing I was proud of was going to school full time. I was proud of that because I was home schooled for two years and I was so used to that. So going to school again was a big change for me but I maneged to do it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you came to school full time, I hope you are enjoying it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great things to be proud of. Cooking takes some time, but it seems like you have made satisfying progress.

    ReplyDelete