Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Three New Year Wishes

I have three wishes for the year of 2010. They will not happen. They defy the laws of phsyics.
Number one is that I am incredibly good looking. Impossible, I know but it's a wish none the less. Wish two is for a huge amount of charisma. Some examples are that I am funny, good come backs and things that people would laugh at. Again Impossible. Last one is that I exceed in everything I do. I dont mean to be the best but I just want to be great at everything. You know, Incredible break dancer (I am not) extremely athletic and flexible (I am athletic but not bursting with muscle yet) and other stuff that would be considered cool. All impossible. These are not wishes for the new year, they are wishes that I have wanted for a long time. Its never going to happen but if I had three wishes, those would be what I would wish for. Id pretty much wish that I was the guy that nobody made fun of, everyone like (as a friend) and was pretty much, but not quite, perfect. Haha... Wishful thinking. Im sure ive lost a few of you already so im going to end this here.

2 comments: