Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year Reflection


I have set three goals for the New Year. One of the three are to get better grades for the remainder of the year and improve on my report card. This is important to me, because i know if i work my hardest i can do it and i really want a good report. It's also the last year at Royal Oak, and i want to do the best i can this year. Another goal i have is to take my dancing more seriously, then i have in the past. It's not that i haven't, but i want to dance in the future and get in to competitions. This is important to me, because i know i can do it if i set my mind to it and i have been doing dance ever since i was little and want to continue. My third goal for the year is to be more careful with my money. I tend to spend it unreasonably and i want to save it and buy stuff that i really want or need. This is important to me because money is obviously important and you need to work for it, and i don't want to spend it on just anything. I am hoping i can successfully complete my three goals for the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment