Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What I look forward to in the new year!

In the new year, I'm looking forward to a few things, not just in the school year though in all of 2010. I'm looking forward to go to high school, finally get out of middle school and have less rules. I'm probably going to Vic High which is in Fernwood. The closest schools to me are probably Claremont and Stellys, but I don't want to go to either of those schools. Another thing I'm looking forward to is softball season which starts in April, but I'm starting softball Clinics from January- April, or mid March. I'm also looking forward to summer, even though winter break just ended. I really hate the cold, and I like being able to sleep in late and hangout with friends whenever I want to. Well thats enough for now, happy new years! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment