Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Top Three Things Im Looking Forward To This Year :)


The top three things I'm looking forward to in the new year are.... The first thing I'm looking forward to is visiting my best friend Christy in Germany, It will be my first flight across the world by myself. I very excited. After I arrive, I'll have to get use to the nine-hour time change, then I'll be able to travel to near by cities and towns using the train system. The second thing I'm looking forward to more frequent visits with my father and his family in Comox, since he's back from working in Bermuda and the Grand Prairie for the last two years, I miss him a great deal and can't wait to see him next week. The last thing im looking forward to in the new year is to make the grade eight girls competitive volleyball team, I really hope all my wishes come true, including yours!!!!!

1 comment: