Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Best book last year :)


2010 !!!
Two more years until our world goes kablooey! :D
Sorry if I scared you there. My new year reflection is going to be on the best book I read last year, because I'm a nerd. This is a picture of my twin. Anyways, the best book I read was Mary Bloody Mary. I had to read it for this reading program we did in grade seven that was really boring. This book was one of the few that weren't half bad. At first it's really hard to understand because it's old English, but overall it was good. The idea of the book is that Mary Tudor, daughter of King Henry VIII, has her mother killed when her father wants to get married to somebody else. After that she has to serve their new child! It sucks to be her... Anyways, that was my favorite book last year. Actually Twilight was but I'm so sick of hearing about it. Except Edward, he's the love of my life. I hope to read more. Well no, not really, but maybe something good will pop up?
Oh and if your wondering, Maddie has a crush on the babe above.. she keeps pictures of him in her locker if you want to see....

1 comment: