Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Three things I look forward to in the New Year


The first thing that I am looking forward to is going to Italy with my family, and spending more time with them. It's going to be weird because of the time change, And I will not understand anyone because I don't speak or understand Italian. The Second thing I am looking forward to is spending more time in Vancouver with my family and friends. I love going there because it's fun to see my father , but I also get to see my old friends from elementary school. The Third thing that I am really looking forward to is going to Comox with Brenna, and meeting all of her family members and her close friends. I love going to places with Brenna because she is my close friend, and I can talk to her about every thing. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment