Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WOOT CHRISTMAS!


I love Christmas, I mean, who doesn't? Free gifts, good food and don't forget no school for two weeks!! Every Christmas I go to my grandmother's house in Vancouver. Everyone comes and we celebrate the festive holiday. LETS NOT FORGET THE TREE! Even though we leave to Vancouver, my family still gets a tree for our house. We decorate it and my dog eats the pine needles... And what about snow!? Snow is a ton of fun to play in and it gives you a good reason to throw snowballs at people. Presents! We get and we give presents! We have to do a hell a lot of shopping and then we wrap them up and put presents under the tree. On Christmas morning you run down and you see the pile of presents you got (half of them are most likely to be clothes) Another great part about Christmas is making cookies and other good food for everyone. Anyways, what Christmas means to me is being with family and friends and giving presents to people you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment