Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What Christmas Means To Me.


Christmas is a beautiful, loving holiday that is full of joy and giving. In my family, we buy each other gifts and have a turkey dinner where all our family attends, it's really nice because Christmas is when all our family comes together at once! We also decorate our house and blast Christmas carols in our house to really get us in the Christmas spirit. I belt out the good songs, even though I'm a terrible singer. On Christmas Eve my cousins, aunts,uncles and I, go to my grandma and grandpa's house and open gifts. It's nice to have a gift on Christmas Eve because it helps calm down the excitement for Christmas morning. Christmas is by far my favorite holiday. My favorite part is that everyone is in a happy mood! I also LOVE watching Christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate by the fire place, that is, after coming in and playing in all the snow! I love having snowball fights with my brother, I win every time. Usually we have a family snow ball war, it gets pretty exciting, I tend to think that i am champion! To me, Christmas is about family, giving, and turkey dinner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment