Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What christmas means to me.

See full size image
Well I'm not religious, so christmas doesn' t really hit me as a religious thing, but pretty much all my family does is exchange gifts. My auntie and uncle normally come over to my house and join us and so does my dad. So it's normally me, my sister, my brother, my other sister, my other brother, my mom, my dad, and my step dad, and auntie and uncle. We all go to my moms house, eat breakfast/lunch and open presents and stockings. Winter is a very cold time, and normally at my house i get a lot of snow, but there is no snow in Victoria yet, i wish there was. Christmas is a very warm time at my house, with our fire going and all the presents, and my tree is always the best! My tree this year is like, 11 feet tall and like... 6 feet wide. It's insane. But that's about it, merry Christmas guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment