Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas


Christmas to me means spending time with your family, and spreading the Christmas spirit all year around. I believe Christmas is mostly about creating memories with with your family, and eating delicious food. When my family and I wake up at about 9:00 on Christmas morning, start opening presents and eat a awesome breakfast. I enjoy it when my family comes from Alberta, and celebrates the wonderful holiday. We usually just sit at home and visit with my loving family, and eat lots of food. To some people Christmas is just about opening presents and eating food, but our family mostly loves the wonderful family we have around us. I love to be old fashioned and just spread the Christmas spirit all year around. Usually when my family comes we throw a big party, and celebrate Christmas with my family and friends. To me, Christmas means having the right spirit, and being jolly all year around. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment