Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What I Think Chirstmas Is About

I think Christmas is about three things.
Number One: Spending lots of time with your family.
Number Two: Decorating the Christmas tree and your house.
Number Three: Giving and receiving presents.
I also think that Christmas is a money based holiday. The big business owners always raise the prices of what they sell around December and January. Merry Christmas to you too, you greedy little pigs. My favorite thing about Christmas is the snow.... or it was the snow. Back in Calgary, we got ten inches of snow in the winter. In Victoria we only get around.... maybe one or two inches? I don't know exactly but you get the picture. In Calgary we made huge snow forts and i mean huge. We also had snowball wars. there was enough snow to last us a good hour of throwing snowballs into the other persons base. My favorite thing to do in the snow though was sledding. We had a huge hill behind one of my friend's house. I know your probably thinking, "What? Hills in Calgary?" There are hills and there huge. Anyway we got about twenty-thirty kids and all lined up at the top of the hill. We each then ran five steps and jumped onto are sleds. The hill took about one minute sled down and about seven to walk back up. It was insanely fun. That's what i think about Christmas. Lets hope we get some snow that will actually last this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment