Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What Christmas Means to Me.

My Christmas
Topic
Christmas
is an important
time of year to a
lot
of people. Many
people
enjoy the gifts
they receive
but they don't
consider the fact
that it is not
what you receive, but
what you
give. An extremely important
part of
Christmas to me is the snow. Snow
is so
important that if there wasn't any snow
I
wouldn't be as happy. Guitar is a big
part of my life
so I learn Christmas songs.
Songs like Jingle bells, Silent
Night, and many
others. Food is an important factor. I have
a
Christmas eve party and a Christmas
morning breakfast and a
Christmas night party
. Meeting with family and friends is the most
important thing of all.
I know a lot of families
celebrate Christmas
differently but this
is
how I celebrate mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment