Wednesday, December 16, 2009

This is what Christmas means to me. :)


Christmas is a time of year that is a unique time to get all the family together to show love for each other. Around Christmas, tons of my family come from different places to celebrate with us and we always have a very good time. I live with my mom and dad at seperate houses, so i get to have two christmas's. I spend half the christmas day with each of them and there side of the family. We always wake up quite early on christmas morning, and have breakfast while opening our stockings. After breakfast we go sit around the christmas tree and open the rest of our presents. That night we always have a lot of family over for tasty christmas dinner and exchange gifts to and from each family member. On boxing day we have always gone up to Nanaimo to see my grandparents who live there, and meet my dad's side of the family there. We have different snacks and drinks through out the day and open presents together. That night we all have another christmas dinner and stay over at their house. I love christmas, it is my favourite time of the year. I think this is because i love to spend time with family, and everyone is always so happy. It is always a great day, and i look forward to it every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment