Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas


Christmas is my favourite time of the year. Everyone is cheerful and filled with Christmas spirit. For me, Christmas is a time for re-uniting with your family, baking sugar cookies, and trying to go to bed as soon as possible on Christmas eve. Every Christmas I wake up early in the morning, open my stocking, and bang on the door for my parents to wake up so we can start opening presents, after the presents are open I leave to go have Christmas #2 with my dads side of the family at his house. I love having two Christmases because you get to have double the fun and see double the family. Even though getting gifts is great, that's not what Christmas is fully about. Christmas is for meeting with your family, having fun, and pushing all your bad feelings aside to celebrate the birth of Jesus. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment