Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What Christmas Means To Me....


Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year! In the winter seasons everyone is in the Christmas Spirit, & are cheerful and happy:) Christmas to me is about giving instead of receiving even thought it fun to open presents, this Christmas me & my brother bought a gift each for children in for the Santa anonymous. I bought a teenage girl a make up kit while my brother bought a young boy a Nintendo DS game. I love the feeling of Christmas Eve because the next morning my brother & I wake up extra early! We first open our stockings & look at our main gifts while my parents and grandparents are making Christmas breakfast. We are only aloud to open one present before breakfast the rest has to be open all together in front of the family. I spend Christmas with my Mom & Dad & my Brother & my Grandparents, I don't spend Christmas with my Uncle & Aunt & Cousins because they live in the Dubai:( At night time, we have a big Turkey dinner... after dinner & desert, everyone gets one last small present before Christmas day is over. Merry Christmas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment