Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What Christmas means to me!!


It's Christmas time!!
Christmas to means a time of warmth. A day when the family sits at the dinner table and where my brothers and my sisters and I stay awake all night and wake up at like 6 am in the morning! And decorating the Christmas tree and play in the snow and listen to Christmas music and get to see my younger siblings get all happy about Santa ! And usually family members who live far ways away come to visit. And than my friends would come over and say what they got and plus the yummy Christmas food comes out like egg nog which my brother always drinks all of it before we even get to see it!! And we always sneak the candy off the ginger bread house when our older brothers aren't looking...! When they notices we just run for our lives..! And always turns in too a big snowball fight! Plus it's always fun to shop for people and see the smiles on their faces when they get it! And i love to ride through the city and see all the lights on the houses it's just way better than driving around and seeing just plan old houses with no curator to them cause the streets are all lid up and in the malls the kids get really happy because they get to have their picture on Santa's lap!! That's what Christmas means's
to me , Sam B

No comments:

Post a Comment