Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our Trip to The Navy Base!


Yesterday we went to the Navy Base, as you all know! It was quite interesting to learn about what happened in the Navy. The beginning seemed sort of boring to me though, because I just wasn't as interested in the Fleet School. It might have been better if our tour guide didn't look so uncomfortable. The things there seemed like a normal school. That made it feel like we left our school to get a tour of another. Which in a way, we did. Over all, the Fleet School wasn't all that exciting. What was partially interesting in there was the huge guns we got to see in there! They were so big! What I did like about going to the Navy Base was the cafeteria and the boat. The cafeteria was really cheap for some really good food. My favourite part was definitely the boat. It was really fun to go all around in it and our tour guide was really really attractive. I'm serious. The tour might have been a hundred times worse if we didn't have him. Anyways, even though I found my love for life, the rest of the tour was really cool too! I liked the emergency doors at the bottom of the cabins. I thought that was a really cool! I also loved trying on all the fire fighting clothes. It was such a fun day!

1 comment: