Thursday, April 15, 2010

Navy Base Review


On a scale from 1-10 I would have to rate the base an 8. The beginning of the tour was very, very boring. I had no interest in plumbing and mechanics. The comfy rolling chairs made me feel a bit better in this part of the tour. The walk up the hill was tiring but worth it (well, not THAT tiring). At the top was a deliciously stocked cafeteria. Even though I only bought some fries and a pop (I had packed my own lunch) I was still hungry for more. This was a very good part of the tour. Last and certainly not least was the tour of one of the navy ships. We got a full tour, got to see how things worked and played a flag raising game. This was my favorite part of the trip. Did I learn anything? Nothing that I already knew. I didn't take an interest in the mechanics so I didn't learn much here. The cafeteria, I didn't learn anything but I did learn a bit on the boat. As I said, I rate this trip around an 8.

1 comment: