Thursday, April 15, 2010

Feild trip


I really liked the feild trip because we got to see everthing the the Navy people do. I really liked when  my group and I went to check out the engines and saw how they were worked on. I liked how we got to go see the big AA gun that was pretty cool. I liked when we went to see the guys working on the chairs. After Fleet school my group and I went for food at the cafeteria (food was great).
After lunch we went to tour the ships. First, we went to the ship's bridge and  our tour guide showed us what every thing does. Then after that we went to the cabins were there was 3 beds on each side stacked up. Then after that we went to see were all the waste went (that was gross). After that me and my group went to go try on the fire suits. Unfortunately it became time to leave. That was one of my favorite field trips I've ever had.


Thanks Mr B

No comments:

Post a Comment