Thursday, April 15, 2010

My field trip to the navy base

The other day I went on a field to the navy base. It was very fun and we saw lots of neat sights. Some parts that I liked were that we got to see all the different shops and classrooms. I liked how our guide explained how all to tools worked and what all the people here learn. Some of the shops that I saw were:
The Wood shop
Metalwork shop
The engineer shop
The plumbing systems shop
and the guide explained how these things work. After we saw the shops we went to the cafeteria for lunch. My favorite part was when we got to go on the ship. The ship had lots of rooms and lots of equipment. I saw the place where the workers sleep. I also saw the storage room which had cool things in it. I went to the bridge and saw all the controls. I liked the telescope because I could see everything up close even peoples faces. The hallways on the ship were very narrow and it had small rooms. My least favorite part was having to walk a long distance from the base to the ship but overall it was a great trip and I had lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment