Thursday, April 15, 2010

Field Trip to The Navy

The Navy was more fun then I thought it would be. I seen on Television a lot about ships and I have always wanted to experience the feeling and I did so, which was really exciting for me. When the people gave us a tour around the workshop, I really wanted to know about what they do there, but I my mind kept drifting away from what they were saying so it was hard to listen. Also, I could not understand most of what there saying because of the noise. After we finished eating we went to there ships. They toured us around the little ships. I was really wishing that we went around the big ones. Are tour guide was really funny. When he talked he made alot of sound effects which made it fun and also he had an accent. At first it was hard to understand his english, but then I got use to his accent  and I was able to understand him. He first showed us where they eat, sleep and use the bathroom. I can not believe they live there for so many months. I don't feel comfortable when I imagine myself there. It was really fun to just to play around on the ships. Being able to go through holes and using the stairs to go up and down there was so exciting. We played a game where we had to change the flag the fastest. That day was really fun and if there was a chance I would like to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment