Thursday, April 15, 2010

Navy Base Woot Woot.


On Wednesday, our class went to the Navy Base, it was okay. Not really a place the girls want to be. I mean, guns and electrical, ships, shooting... whoohoo. More a guy thing I would say. Anywho, when we arrived there by bus, we first visited fleet school. We split off into two groups with each a tour guide. The group that I was in had a tour guide with bushy eyebrows. Our group walked down the halls on our way to the Electrical room. It had switches, dials... all kinds of electric material. One of the men that was at the Fleet school, told us all about what they do. Then we moved on to other rooms, a woodshop, drafting, etc. They were interesting but as I said before, more of a guy thing. After all that we visited the metal working shop and other shops that had to do with metal. The last room we visited was a huge room with a tank and somet other "dangerous" weapon. After lunch, it was said that we were going to go on a fleet ship. I didn't think it was going to be that exciting until Nicole, Kalina and I found out who our tour guide was... man. What a hot tamale. Really. That was the best part of the trip. Thank god we didn't have Mr.Who Shapes Their Eyebrows guy. So, I rate this trip 4/10 for the beginning, than 8/10 for the fleet ship tour. Enough about Hot Tamale and more about the ship, I liked the Emergency exits and the secret hatches. I also loved putting on the Firefighter outfits. Great Trip B. GREAT TRIP.

1 comment: