Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Why should we have to do homework?

Why should we have to do homework? Almost every kid that goes to school works for more than five hours a day for five days a week. That's about twenty five hours a week, and when you do an hour extra for homework a day, the total is more than thirty hours a week. Another reason not to have to do homework is most kids have a sport to practice or a musical instrument to play. I personally have a guitar and I practice about an hour a day and an extra hour on Wednesdays. Some kids play sports which can take up a lot of the rest of the day after school and then they have no choice but to either skip their practice or not do their homework and risk failing. We need a break from school and when we are playing with friends instead of doing homework we are having that break.

1 comment:

  1. I play soccer so I do agree with what you said and I like the picture.

    ReplyDelete