Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Why kids shouldn't get homework.


Well I'm gonna write this blog about homework, because well... we get too much of it. And as if it isn't enough for us to spend 6 hours a day, 5 days a week in school, and then go home and spend 3 hours of the time we actually get to ourselves on school work? I know teachers want their work handed in, but they should just give less or have a longer time period to hand it in, so then we actually get our time to us. Homework isn't always that bad, but it ends up piling up, especially when you have sport teams or dance to do a few times a week. Like me, I have softball 2 times a week, and dance once a week. And I'm about to get a job, so by having homework it makes you stress out that you have to do homework, dance, softball, and have a job and be able to do all of them. It isn't too bad I guess, but it still isn't very good at all, but I think kids would work a lot better if we didn't have to do homework, because they would need to get it done in class, but I guess everyone could always do homework is they wanted to, but really, Who wants to do that? Well that's my opinion on homework, and I think that teachers should really think about giving no homework, because kids would be a lot nicer and work better in class if they didn't, because school is for work. Home shouldn't be!

No comments:

Post a Comment