Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stop homework! ! !


Teachers should stop sending out homework! Why do we have to take school work home? Maybe occasionally we could have homework to study for tests, but other than that, why do we need homework?! We learn already too much at school, and some subjects aren't even going to help us out in later in our life. We have to write a lot of notes and worksheets. That makes our brain work too hard. After your half way done you homework, you look at the clock and you till have at least an hour to go. The next day you're all tired and you cant study or think, and when that reacquires you'll be behind and you might even fail that grade. School is boring enough, when we get to high school we won't have any recess and it's going to be hectic.
If you miss a day or too, you'll have to catch up on all your home work. Especially because I swim. I travel a lot and it's hard work. That brings me down to my last example.
Most of us play a sport or are in some kind of activity/ies. For example; i swim 8 times a week so i swim once in the morning and one at night for 2hours. It's really tiring and when i get home it's about 7:00pm or 7:30pm, depending on when swimming ends. I get home and have dinner. After that's done its already 8:00 pm. I have morning practice the next day so i can't stay up late.
That why i think there should be no homework for school. I hope you agree with me,(i know all kids every agree : ] ) and so now i just got to hope for you to listen!



No comments:

Post a Comment