Wednesday, January 27, 2010

No More Homework



I think that we shouldn't be assigned homework anymore. One reason I think we shouldn't have any homework because we have done work for almost 5 hours at least and then we would have to do more in the comfort in our own home. Every kid in our class, and even our school, has something to do because we have lives. They also expect us to do it even though we have things to do, like sports, or practicing instruments, and even hanging out with friends. The worst thing is, most teachers won't even believe you. For me, I have soccer 4 times a week minimum just with my team. I also I go to my drum practice once a week, but I practice everyday for at least half an hour. I even game on my PS3 for almost an hour and I go on Facebook and Youtube for an hour too. Even though this seems like a lot, I still hang out with my friends every weekend for almost the whole day. When I explain this to my teachers, they always say that I have a lot of free time, but I'm willing to give up any of that stuff do hours of extra homework that I have done in school. This is why I think that we shouldn't do any more homework.

2 comments: