Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Persuade Teachers To Stop Giving Out To Much Work!

Personally(maybe almost everyone in the class) I want less homework then the normal homework Mr.Burgess gives out. Ido not mind him giving out a lot of homework, all i want is more time to work on it before the due date. Like in school, so i can ask help from him about it. There are other things that we do aside from doing the homework he gives out. There is also the homework Mr.Sihota gives us. He assigns work daily and expects it done by the next day for marking. The homework he assign is what i have to do at home first thing because he talks and explain all about it in class that we do not have time to do much of the work in class, unlike in Mr.Burgess class, we can finish the work that he assigns within class time. Also Mr.Burgess is an easy person to ask for more time because he is our homeroom teacher unlike Mr.Sihota. Practices like Hockey, Soccer etc.. are also another reason for not accomplish homework. We need to spare time for things like that. Once I arrive at home, I have chores to do, tutor to attend and much more. I only have ten hours to do my personal things and also homework and I have a lot of homework to be hand in the next day. During the weekends, you want to do nothing but just play around because it is your 2-3 days of no school, freedom. But, when you have homework you feel like you have less time to do your personal things. Homework is what worries and stresses me out. I Think about how much homework i need to do, the due dates are coming but i also just want to sit around and rest my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment