Wednesday, January 27, 2010

why should my teacher give us less work



Work takes a long time to do, if the teacher gives us more of it, we will get homework, and I don't like that. This is only one of my reasons why my teacher should give us less work: If the teacher gives us more work then we get tired and if we get more work then we will not hand it in on time and we don't need that to happen. Homework, I call it a pain in the neck, we research and research and we get tired from that. I write, write and write just to do the H.O.M.E.W.O.R.K, we type, type and type, we look up the sites on the P.C and that's not good for my hands. The work is so boring, I know, I know, it makes us learn, but if we get more work I will never stop working and if it never stops I will never play my games. And that is why the teacher should give us less work.

No comments:

Post a Comment