Monday, November 16, 2009

Travel to the beautiful Mexico

Mexico is a beautiful, scenic place to visit. Its packed with interesting stores and friendly people. If your interested in going to a warm, and safe place place for a family vacation, I would recommend going to the Tulum Resort. It's connected to two other resorts called the Coba and Ackumal Resort, that can be traveled to by golf carts or busses that come by every four minutes. There are many lizards and iguanas that love to relax in the hot sun on the pathways, so if you highly dislike reptiles i suggest going to a different country that isnt so hot.

3 comments:

  1. I found a mistake:
    "If your interested in going to a warm...."
    Your is supposed to be you're.

    By the way I like Iguanas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Quinn, I like iguanas too :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the topic Brenna! I love Mexico, so I would like to say thanks for telling me so much about it!

    ReplyDelete