Monday, November 16, 2009

Dance



I just found out something interesting. That unit we did in Social Studies? Yes, it has something to do with the Franks. Actually it has more to do with the language they spoke- Frankish. I am a dancer, and I don't know much about the origins of dance, but I found out that the word 'dance' came from the French word 'danser' , which may have actually come from the Frankish language. I found that out while I was looking for new updates about choregraphy. Isn't it funny how you can find one thing when you're looking for something else?

4 comments:

  1. That's very interesting how the Franks are related to dance. I'm glad you mentioned it in yoru post. I really enjoy your picture as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. never thought of it that way... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome how dance cis related to Franks, maybe later on in life this will be useful. Oh! one more thing. You are a VERY good dancer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is creative how dance is related to the Franks! You are a very good dancer:)

    ReplyDelete