Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Intrests Outside School

I love to draw and let my mind roam free ! Usually, I would go somewhere outdoors to draw instead of staying in side, unless it is raining. I am however, my most creative inside. I find it very interesting to go places and watch the people and try to guess thier personalities. My second favorite thing is to act. I love acting in drama because the feeling is so neat; to pretend that your someone else for a certain amount of time. It is a time to experience new things in life; a chance to step out of your own shoes. All of a sudden you can be in school one minute and on a battlefield the next, or on a plane anywhere in Paris! These are the thoughts that I think about that keep me strong everyday in life and it's exciting to wake up to a new day every morning!

2 comments: