Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Game of Action


I already know that there are way to many posts on soccer, but I really don't care. Soccer is one of the most friendly sports out there. Some people wouldn't agree with me, but if you think about it soccer is nothing like Hockey, Lacrosse, Wrestling, etc. The most aggressive part of the game is just fighting for the ball! The position that I play, center midfield, is probably one of the most exciting positions. The key is to control the ball properly and send it off to an open player, or make a through ball. If your wondering what a through ball is exactly, it's kicking the ball through all of the players to an opening, where your team can run on it and hopefully get a goal! It's easier said than done. Some other important tips are that when you're shooting, you have to have a certain position and that passes should always be fast and crisp. My favorite team is Brazil's. I'm not sure why, so don't ask that question please.

PS: Don't you love how I didn't say 'soccer is played internationally' like all the other blogs. Your welcome.

11 comments:

  1. I like the picture and Jeff will send you a comment about some other things right after you reads read this. I have been playing soccer for 9 years. I enjoy soccer to, it is a fun sport to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. soccer IS played internationally :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see that me,Spencer,Maddie and some other people are doing the same thing and Spencer said how many years hes been playing for so i have been playing for 10 years so ya ahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to know Spencer. Bad grammar though. It's 'I enjoy soccer too' but thanks anyways .

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeff bad grammer. Its Spencer, Maddie and I.
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. (Laughs out loud) you guys are arguing on a blogger? sad, sad..... and good job nicole.

    ReplyDelete