Wednesday, March 24, 2010

HIV/AIDS

The pandemic should be kept under control so more people can recover from the disease. More money should be spent so that the disease is not widely spread in Canada because more Africans are coming to Canada looking for a better life in Canada and coming over and marrying Canadians. AIDS should be stop ed because it is affecting millions of people that don't have much money to begin with and they have to stay home and take care of their family when they could be out making money working. The pandemic should be stopped because more and more people are dieing now 46 million people have died cause of the disease and it is about 2 times as many more people have died from AIDS as the black death.

1 comment:

  1. They say HIV/AIDS has no cure but I stand to prove them wrong!!! My name is Leo from Republic of Congo. I have lived with HIV for so many years taking anti-retroviral drugs to subside the virus, to a point I was short of money buying the drugs. But not long ago I read about Iyabiye’s medication online, I decided to try him to see if what I read was true and behold it was all true. He administered his medication to me and after using it I became cured, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative meaning I am HIV free, no more worries and no more spending unnecessarily again. Contact him if you are interested: yabiyehealinghome@gmail.com or Call/Whatsapp: +2348072229413

    ReplyDelete