Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Question 4- HIV/AIDS sheet


I don't know or ever met someone with aids so I don't know the true damage done on their lives. But if its as bad as everyone says it is, then I definitely think that we should spend a lot of our money in a cure. There are many reasons. One of them is that, people who were born with it usually die at a younger age or spread it to other humans. Another is that if we let this disease infect more and more people, then more and more people will die. It will be the black death all over again. Except this time, humanity may be wiped out. It is a possibility. But don't worry too much. Just give lots of money to the HIV/AIDS foundation. The chance of an AIDS apocalypse is much more likely then the sun exploding or a zombie apocalypse. I don't know if zombies are real, but I'm not taking any chances. So pay lots of money to the AIDS foundation, Load your guns and make sure you wear sunscreen because there is a lot of trouble coming.

2 comments:

  1. 'The chance of an AIDS apocalypse is much more likely then the sun exploding or a zombie apocalypse.'

    May I point out that you have a great imagination?

    ReplyDelete